- Discovery and Integrated Services Librarian, Assistant Professor, Grinnell College Library (2016-Present)
- Acquisitions Graduate Assistant, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Library (2014-2016)
- Circulation Clerk, Downers Grove Public Library (2013-2014)
- Special Collections Student Assistant, Oberlin College Special Collections (2013-2014)
- Library & Education Intern, Chicago Zoological Association (2011)
Publications & Presentations
- “Right of First Sale for eBooks?” Libfocus.com, March 2016.
- “Video Streaming in Academic Libraries: Enabling Participation in a Democratic Society.” BOBCATSSS 2016. Lyon, France. January 27-29, 2016.
- “8 Reasons Informational Interviews are Useful,” inalj.com, Sept 2015.
- @CiotaRebecca Twitter
- Acquisitions Libguide (Internal to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Library)
- “The Library Graduate Assistantship: A Crucial Supplement to an LIS Education.” Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference (2017). Atlanta, Georgia. January 18, 2017.
- “Setting a Course: Using Google Forms For Navigating Metadata For Digital Projects.” Association of College and Research Libraries 2017. Balitmore, MD. March 23, 2017.
- “The Digital Potential: Making Digital Objects More Than a TIFF Image and a MODS Record.” Electronic Resources & Libraries (ER&L) 2017. Austin, TX. April 7, 2017.
- Kanopy Task Force, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Library (October 2015 – May 2016)
- MaRC Metadata Maker Group, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Library (January – May 2016)
- American Library Association
- Special Library Association (2014)
- California Rare Books School (2013)
- History of the Book, 200-1820
- Rare Books for Scholars & Archivists